What does a lump near the scrotum indicate?

I found what appears to be a small lump on my leg near my scrotum region. It s not a pimple, ingrown hair, or anything along those lines. It doesn t hurt when I touch it, only feels like a tight small lump. It isn t swelled up either. I ve been checking it for over 2 weeks now to see if it has disappeared but nothing. I haven t been sexually active in months so I doubt it has anything to do with sexual infections. I m not a fan of going in to visit a doctor if it s not an emergency so checking here for some help?
Thu, 11 Oct 2018

Your symptoms seem to be related to spermatocele which is a fluid-filled sac in the scrotum.

I suggest you see a doctor for a physical examination to confirm the diagnosis and further treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi,