What does a lump in the intergluteal cleft indicate?

I have a knot or lump with no head inside my butt crack. It s on the left side, I ve had 2 Drs examine it, a flexible sigmoidoscopy, and a CT scan. Nothing. I know there s something there- it s hard, my wife felt it but the Drs couldn t? Not sure what it is or what to do. Please help!
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

Where it is exactly is it between spine tip and anus? Possible with folliculitis or acne or pilonidal sinus or fungal infection or lipoma. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.please consult your general surgeon he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.