What does a heart attack sound like ?

Can anyone send me like a link to a vid or sometihng? Im very interested in the human heart. I mean before the heart stops, does it speed up then slow down.
Sat, 12 Feb 2011
's  Response
There is no specific sound. The heart won't necessarily stop during a heart attack either. A heart attack happens when the arteries supplying the heart get blocked cutting off the blood supply to part of the heart muscle,- tissue death then follows and the area is said to be infarcted. Heart attacks generally occur in older people who have narrowing of the arteries where deposits of fatty plaques have built up, thrombi can form and block off an artery. Symptoms are a sudden chest pain which can radiate to the arms, jaw, shoulders, neck and back, breathlessness, anxiety, dizziness and vomiting. The most common causes of sudden death following a heart attack are ventricular fibrillation, heart block (blockage of electrical conduction in the heart) asystole (complete absence of heart beat.) Here, watch these videos:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQVEdFSlUGU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W6aivUQ5v4 I read your other post, just because your heart rate is 96 it does not mean your heart is going to suddenly stop. Normal heart rate is between 60-100. Anxiety will cause your heart rate to increase. Just relax and go and watch a DVD or something, take your mind off it.