Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

What does a beta hCG of 3.54mIU/ml mean ?

Hello Dr, I m 27 years old,my last cycle was on 2nd july, today i taken beta hcg test and the result is 3.54 mlU/ml, my que is * i will periods or not??? *is there any possible for conceive??? how long i should wait???again when should i rrepeat the test??? i m having periods cramps i.e., pain in lower right abdomen , nausea ... Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
First of all,take a urine pregnancy test.If its negative,there are no chances of pregnancy yet. Wait for your periods.If its positive,seek further medical advice.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your beta hcg test is negative.But you have gone for test too early.
Go for the same after 5 days,if it is below 5 then there is no chance of having pregnancy.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor