• question-icon

What does PSA 0.7 under 1 and small amount of blood in urine suggest?

I have pain in my back. I have pain in my tesicle area. I am thristy at night after sleeping. No pain when I urinate no color. I have had 2 blood test. PSA is 0.7 under 1. Very small amount of blood in urine. I have been on anti-biotics for a month and nothing is helping. First they put me on Bactrim, then Cipro. Negative on STD's. They did a ultra sound for kidney stones-negative. They now want to do a MRI for herniated disk? Does that make sense?
Mon, 5 Aug 2019
Urologist 's  Response

Basically, all your tests and terms of the urinary tract infection and the prostate are all normal nearby I think your urologist has cleared you stating that your pain is non-urologic in nature.

Next step would be to check for a low back pain caused by the musculoskeletal organs or the spine that is the reason why MRI is being requested for you.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Manuel C See IV, Urologist