What does the following CT scan report indicate? 

hello Dr. Rynne, ON MY XRAY AND CT SCAN: SUBLUXATION OF THE LAST TWO SEGMENTS OF THE TIPS OF THE COCCYX AND MINOR DEGENERATIVE CHANGES IN BOTH SACROILIAC JOINTS WITH DEGENERATIVE VACUUM PHENOMENON AND MARGINAL OSTHEOPHYTE FORMATION. QUESTION: PREFER TO HAVE NERVE ABLATION ON COCCYX; WHAT IS THE DISADVANTAGE OF IT?
Wed, 11 Sep 2019

Noted your history of X-ray and CT scan findings of subluxation of last two segments of coccyx, minor degenerative changes in both sacroiliac joints, osteophyte formation, and wants to know whether nerve ablation will cause any disadvantage.
Nerve ablation causes numbness of the area supplied by that particular nerve hence if you even scratch or the clothes rub and cause any skin injury in the same area can not be known to you as there is no pain sensation and hence should be avoided.
There are multiple therapies.
Get started with conservative management like anti-inflammatory medications, Sitz bath, taking laxatives to avoid straining at these area.
If this fails then local injections may be effective as well.
If this too fails then removal of the affected coccyx can help a lot.
As for the sacroiliac joint the same principles work.
Further evaluation by an Orthopedic Surgeon can help you a lot to know the exact problem and get specific treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. T. Chandrakant, General Surgeon