What do you suggest for nodules on both the lobes of thyroid gland?

I just had a Gray scale imaging of the Thyroid Gland They found Nodules on both right and left lobes, after complaining with more half the symptoms of Thyroid Problems. Impression: Report says: Heterogeneous thyroid gland with bilateral, solid nodules. the Largest nodule is in the thyroid isthmus, measuring 1.1cm I want to see a specialist who mainly works with people with thyroid problems. Shoud I be concerned on who I see right now I have had most of the symptoms for over two years. Also have a renal cyst, lung nodule, and had a gallbladder removed that had non cancerous nodule on it. This all came up after a fall, badly broken arm, which took a year to heal sims was used to heal the bone and had a compression fracture of the 12 vertebre. I had an xray once a month for about a year, on the arm, and chest xrays more than normal to check on the nodule which had stayed the same over these two yrs. I am afraid with all this I may have cancer somewhere else also. What would be the best Dr. to see on this problem.
Fri, 30 Aug 2019