What do yo mean by hypovascular in nature during ultrasound ?

Result from ultrasound examination
Mon, 26 Dec 2011
Lab Tests ,  
hi jasmine
its medical term
hypo means low
vascular means blood vessels related
hypovascular means the structure has less blood vessels compare to normal.

What is a calculus measuring 3.1mm seen in the mid pole of right kidney?

Hi there i have just been for a ultra sound for pregnancy of 6 weeks and have been told there is excess fluid compared to baby and need to go for another scan in 2 weeks, what does this mean, is it common? This is my first child and have tried for a long time due to endometriotis and fell naturally

I am a 39yo obese female that has never been regular and had an endometrial ablation may 2015 because the chronic bleeding would not stop and I was severely anemic. An ovarian cyst was found during this process. Can you explain to me what the heck this means? TECHNIQUE: Transverse and sagittal, transabdominal and endovaginal sonograms of the pelvis were performed with color Doppler and spectral Doppler. FINDINGS: Uterus: The uterus measures 9.9 x 4.6 x 6.3 cm. The uterine echotexture is heterogeneous. A few nabothian cysts are present. The endometrial complex is hyperechoic and measures 12 mm in thickness. Right Ovary: The right ovary measures 5.3 x 3.1 x 3.1 cm. Adjacent to it, or large cystic structure is seen measuring 10.7 x 7.9 x 10.2 cm (was 9.8 x 7.4 x 9.5 cm). No intralesional septation is present. No blood flow is seen. Left Ovary: The left ovary is not well seen due to bowel gas. On transvaginal ultrasound, a faint hypoechoic oval structure is seen in the left adnexa measuring 4.2 x 2.5 x 3.2 cm. There is blood flow to both the right and left ovaries. Bladder: Unremarkable. Miscellaneous: No free fluid is seen in the adnexa or pelvic       cul-de-sac. Impression: IMPRESSION: 1. Large right adnexal cystic lesion which has sonographic appearance of a simple cyst. It measures almost 11 cm in the maximal dimension. In prior exam in March 2015, it was measured almost up to 10 cm. It is likely stable allowing for differences in the measurement techniques. 2. Persistent prominent endometrium up to 12 mm.

Recent questions on  Abortion

Hi I had an abortion 6 weeks ago. I bled up til 4th week then I had Brown discharge couple days later I was bleeding again. This morning I woke up to cramping I put on a tampon super & pad within a hour I bled thru both. This was the first time this has ever happened.

Hey I am 21 years old and had and abortion 3months ago,im 9 days late with my period..my home pregnancy test came out negative today,my urine is cloudy,i also have swollen breasts but no pain in them at all.the past 2days i have a dull pain in my lower stomach ,what is wrong with me

Hi, I had an abortion at 9 weeks three weeks ago. I am now running a low grade fever, sore throat, tired, face is breakout around jawl line just as if I were pregnant. I m not bleeding anymore but still look bloated as if I m pregnant. Is this normal or could I have an infection?

I have had a miscarriage at 6 weeks last month, now I m having lower pain when I urinate, feels like something is there almost but I have my period now sunday will be the last day of it. I have been for a pap. Docter did an ultra sound and found that I miscarried she said there was no need for a womb scrap, cause I was clean. Please help I don t know if this is normal as this was my first pregnancy.

I had my surgical abortion on may then i got 2 proper periods on time but the third period is 9 days late please help,i hv done the hcg test came negative , m finding a watery dicharge white plzz help

I am 45 days pregnant and i already have 1 child who is 2 years old. Myself amd my husband have not planned for the second child so we want to abort this pregnancy . We consulted a doctor and he has given 6 tablets for 10 days most of which is...

Best brand for copper t wen multiload goes for a failure ???