What do yo mean by hypovascular in nature during ultrasound ?

Result from ultrasound examination
Mon, 26 Dec 2011
Lab Tests ,  
hi jasmine
its medical term
hypo means low
vascular means blood vessels related
hypovascular means the structure has less blood vessels compare to normal.

What is a calculus measuring 3.1mm seen in the mid pole of right kidney?

Hi there i have just been for a ultra sound for pregnancy of 6 weeks and have been told there is excess fluid compared to baby and need to go for another scan in 2 weeks, what does this mean, is it common? This is my first child and have tried for a long time due to endometriotis and fell naturally

I am a 39yo obese female that has never been regular and had an endometrial ablation may 2015 because the chronic bleeding would not stop and I was severely anemic. An ovarian cyst was found during this process. Can you explain to me what the heck this means? TECHNIQUE: Transverse and sagittal, transabdominal and endovaginal sonograms of the pelvis were performed with color Doppler and spectral Doppler. FINDINGS: Uterus: The uterus measures 9.9 x 4.6 x 6.3 cm. The uterine echotexture is heterogeneous. A few nabothian cysts are present. The endometrial complex is hyperechoic and measures 12 mm in thickness. Right Ovary: The right ovary measures 5.3 x 3.1 x 3.1 cm. Adjacent to it, or large cystic structure is seen measuring 10.7 x 7.9 x 10.2 cm (was 9.8 x 7.4 x 9.5 cm). No intralesional septation is present. No blood flow is seen. Left Ovary: The left ovary is not well seen due to bowel gas. On transvaginal ultrasound, a faint hypoechoic oval structure is seen in the left adnexa measuring 4.2 x 2.5 x 3.2 cm. There is blood flow to both the right and left ovaries. Bladder: Unremarkable. Miscellaneous: No free fluid is seen in the adnexa or pelvic       cul-de-sac. Impression: IMPRESSION: 1. Large right adnexal cystic lesion which has sonographic appearance of a simple cyst. It measures almost 11 cm in the maximal dimension. In prior exam in March 2015, it was measured almost up to 10 cm. It is likely stable allowing for differences in the measurement techniques. 2. Persistent prominent endometrium up to 12 mm.

Recent questions on Abortion

I had a surgical (D&E) 19 week abortion and after I noticed this clear white-ish salty substance coming out my nipples.Its not leaking or letting down on its own at all but sometimes I do have sudden sharp pains in my breasts., could this be a sign of infection? And i also would like to know if this means my milk will not be coming in or could still come in if its been about 11 days since my abortion?

I had a missed miscarriage back in october, since then my menstrual cycle has been shorter than usual about 4 days now. Me and my husband are trying to conceive and i recently started accumulating breast milk and my menstrual came on. What could be the cause?

hii..i am 23 years old...13 my period date...nd i tested urin it was positive..i told to my husband he scolded me very badly..so 15th i had taken one mifepristone tablet monday morning.and night i bleeding started and thn taken tuesdy morning 2 misoprostol tablet and evening 2 tablet..now bleeding is normal....i want to knw abortion is complete or not please suggest me..i dont have credit card knw wit me..evening i will pay..without paying u cant answer???...plz answer me i am very much tensed..plz plz doctor........

I had my surgical abortion on may then i got 2 proper periods on time but the third period is 9 days late please help,i hv done the hcg test came negative , m finding a watery dicharge white plzz help

I am 45 days pregnant and i already have 1 child who is 2 years old. Myself amd my husband have not planned for the second child so we want to abort this pregnancy . We consulted a doctor and he has given 6 tablets for 10 days most of which is...

Best brand for copper t wen multiload goes for a failure ???