What do yo mean by hypovascular in nature during ultrasound ?

Result from ultrasound examination
Mon, 26 Dec 2011
Lab Tests ,  
hi jasmine
its medical term
hypo means low
vascular means blood vessels related
hypovascular means the structure has less blood vessels compare to normal.

What is a calculus measuring 3.1mm seen in the mid pole of right kidney?

Hi there i have just been for a ultra sound for pregnancy of 6 weeks and have been told there is excess fluid compared to baby and need to go for another scan in 2 weeks, what does this mean, is it common? This is my first child and have tried for a long time due to endometriotis and fell naturally

I am a 39yo obese female that has never been regular and had an endometrial ablation may 2015 because the chronic bleeding would not stop and I was severely anemic. An ovarian cyst was found during this process. Can you explain to me what the heck this means? TECHNIQUE: Transverse and sagittal, transabdominal and endovaginal sonograms of the pelvis were performed with color Doppler and spectral Doppler. FINDINGS: Uterus: The uterus measures 9.9 x 4.6 x 6.3 cm. The uterine echotexture is heterogeneous. A few nabothian cysts are present. The endometrial complex is hyperechoic and measures 12 mm in thickness. Right Ovary: The right ovary measures 5.3 x 3.1 x 3.1 cm. Adjacent to it, or large cystic structure is seen measuring 10.7 x 7.9 x 10.2 cm (was 9.8 x 7.4 x 9.5 cm). No intralesional septation is present. No blood flow is seen. Left Ovary: The left ovary is not well seen due to bowel gas. On transvaginal ultrasound, a faint hypoechoic oval structure is seen in the left adnexa measuring 4.2 x 2.5 x 3.2 cm. There is blood flow to both the right and left ovaries. Bladder: Unremarkable. Miscellaneous: No free fluid is seen in the adnexa or pelvic       cul-de-sac. Impression: IMPRESSION: 1. Large right adnexal cystic lesion which has sonographic appearance of a simple cyst. It measures almost 11 cm in the maximal dimension. In prior exam in March 2015, it was measured almost up to 10 cm. It is likely stable allowing for differences in the measurement techniques. 2. Persistent prominent endometrium up to 12 mm.

Recent questions on  Abortion

Hi.. I am 24 yrs.. Female.. Married before 7 months. Yday i had severe head ache with slight fever and it was ok after a sleep. Today from morning i found the traces of blood in Urine and in eve i found with some clots. i feel very slight pain in my lower belly. Please note i had pills for aborting 3 weeks fetus consulting my Gynecologist.

ive had miscarriage with out knowing it. I stop menstruating for 3 months I thought its just because of stress and exercise, I usually jog and bike at morning. two months later I started having rashes in the shoulders, and breast. Is it because of missed miscarriage? Thus the dead fetus in my womb infect my immune system that started having rashes?

I had an abortion around the 18th of july,had unprotected sex with my husband about 3 weeks after that,but i immediately went and got plan b pills,Took a pregnancy test last week and it was positive,can it be a false positive due to abortion and plan b pill

Hello, I m 26 and had a surgical abortion on December 5th 2013, I was 6 weeks pregnant. I had the contraceptive implant fitted at the same time. An ultrasound later that day showed some retained tissue and on the 7th I was given a half dose of the abortion pill to flush the remainder out. I had heavy bleeding and pain for a few days but it settled. However, 5 months down the line I am still having very spotty bleeding, no pain and very light but probably on average 4 days out of 7 every week. I know the implant can cause irregular bleeding but I also notice on a regular basis, tiny scraps of tissue after I pass urine, there is no blood, just a number of pieces of tissue ranging from 2-15mm long. Can you offer any advice? Thank you.

I had my surgical abortion on may then i got 2 proper periods on time but the third period is 9 days late please help,i hv done the hcg test came negative , m finding a watery dicharge white plzz help

I am 45 days pregnant and i already have 1 child who is 2 years old. Myself amd my husband have not planned for the second child so we want to abort this pregnancy . We consulted a doctor and he has given 6 tablets for 10 days most of which is...

Best brand for copper t wen multiload goes for a failure ???