Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

What do white pimples inside the upper eyelid indicate and what treatment should be taken for the same ?

small white pimples r present inside my upper eylids & sometimes they create pain & than tears come. doctor gives me zymar (gatifloxacin eye drops 0.3%)age-24,5,45, 2times saw the doc. first time he gives me (zahaAzithromycin eye drops) & KETLUR0.5%sterile eye drops &sec. time give me zymar.I want to know wht is problm.plz help me &suggest write treatment.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  843
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You might have Mybabian cyst.
When it becomes infected it gives you pain and irritation.
apart from eye drops you may require anti biotic course orally.
Some times stye in eyelid if not dissolved produce this type of pimple.
Discuss with doctor and according to guidance.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
It's quite possible you have Stye or Meibomian cysts. They usually occur because of refractive error of the eyes. Avoid rubbing your eyes with your hands, as this makes it come more. You may need Spectacles, please confirm with the Doctor. With the antyibiotic drops the swellings should go away, if it doesn't please go bakc to the Doctor and he will advise better management.
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor