What do white bumps between my legs indicate?

i have a line of white bumps between my lags a few days ago they started to hurt and burn and get big one is re the other is whit and green like to know what it is or what i can do it only hurts when im laying down cause my skin is rubbing agenst it and if i tuch it
Fri, 19 Jul 2019

The symptoms seem to be related to furuncles which are the infection of the hair follicle.

I suggest using an antibiotic cream such as Neosporin cream for local application.

I also suggest maintaining good hygiene.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician