As per your clinical history, please check your T3, T4, and TSH and if high TSH is found then discuss with your treating Doctor to increase the dose.
Try to avoid certain medicines if you are taking medicine for thyroid like Iron supplements
, Aluminum hydroxide, which is found in some antacids, Calcium supplements
Some diet suggestions for hypothyroidism
1) Take foods high in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids such as leafy green vegetables, salmon, nuts, seeds, and shrimp, etcetera.
2) Try to drink plenty of fluids throughout the day. Water and green tea can be sipped on in between meals to prevent dehydration.
3) Take Iodine rich foods such as seaweed and algae regularly.
4) Foods such as broccoli, cauliflower, soy, beans, and spinach can actually slow down the functioning of the thyroid so they should be eaten in small quantities.
5) Try to avoid artificial sweeteners, caffeine, dairy, and alcohol when on a diet for hypothyroidism.
6) Do exercise regularly, try to maintain a normal weight and take a multivitamin
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo