What do thickened endometrium with irregular cystic areas and bulky uterus mean?

Hi I am stella my problem is i hv got very heavy bleeding for which my dr suggested to take a scan in that it is written thickened endometrium 20 mm with tiny irregular cystic areas and bulky uterus with mild heterogenous mymometrical echotexture mild diffuse adenomyosis iam 44 yrs and Dr. Owen Thanks. Can you give me any more details about y
Fri, 8 Jan 2016
thanks for posting to hcm,
as you are a perimenopausal women the symptons are more likely of estrogen excess for that you should undergo uterine ultrasound with that we will bw sure regarding the bleeding is solely from uterus or any other factor like pituitary is related to it. can you please give me some more details so that i can help you better