What do these EKG reports indicate?

My 17 yr old son began having chest pains a week ago. He called an ambulance. The EMS ekg read that he had a sinus arrhythmia and enlarged right atrium. The ER doctor said his ekg was normal and the EMS ekg reading was not accurate. Another Ekg read right axis deviation. Why would the ekg read different within days? He can’t get in to see a cardiologist for 3 more weeks.
Fri, 8 Jun 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Sometimes machines will interpret non significant changes as being significant. Leads positioning over chest wall can make some differences in reading axis changes. During young age, more of Rt axis is normal. Sinus arrhythmia is almost normal physiological change in heart rate with inspiration and expiration.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.