Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What do the symptoms of chest pain along with gas and normal BP indicate ?

I am 28yrs old right now in USA.So dont want to go to doctor unless it is really required as medicine is expensive even though we have insurance. I am having some tensions in the office from last 2 months.So in May 2011 i got some gas problem as i didn t taken proper food.After that this month i got some pain below chest .Its like pinching me.My family dont have any heart problems.In may i have my Blood pressure checked ,it was 120/80.Am i going to get any heart disease .So once in a day from last 3 days suddenly the pain comes and go away.Can any one help me on this ?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
most probably you might have acid peptic disease.
but as you have h/o tension in the office and pain is on chest go for ECG and rule out cardiac element and become tension free.
Take Omiprazole daily.
Avoid fried and spicy food.
ok and bye
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor