What do the findings in ultrasound and urine analysis suggest?

my ultra sound results read: the uterus is anteverted and measures 87*40*50mm. no myometrical mass seen. yhe endometrium is closed and of normal thickness (5.4)mm. there are no free fluid collection in the posterior cul de sac. there is a thin walled cyst with posterior enchancement seen on the right ovary and it measures (28*20)mm the urinary bladder is well distended with echo-free urine and has normal wall thickness (1.6)mm. gallbladder is not well distended. may you please help me interprete my ultra sound results. urinary results indicate PH 6.0 . protein and glucose are nill
Tue, 21 May 2019
OB and GYN Specialist 's  Response

The cyst can be a follicular or simple cyst, which is absolutely normal and you don’t need to worry about it. Urine examination is also normal.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Naira Jahangir, OB and GYN Specialist