What do symptoms like chest pain and burning sensation in the nipples indicate?

Namsthe Doc..I am 30y male since last month,left side chest pain is there and ECG & some blood test they have done.doctor told evrey thing was normal. Now i am feeling burning sensation at Nipple.should i worry (my mother is a ductal carcinoma servile).
Thu, 11 Jul 2019
OB and GYN Specialist 's  Response

If your ECG and blood investigations are normal then I don’t think you should worry about it. These symptoms are related to anxiety and stress. I suggest you not to take stress if you are stressed out anything.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Naira Jahangir, OB and GYN Specialist