What do swelling and itching in the right eye indicate?

So i actually copy and pasted this because im have the same symptoms and she discribed it so well. The last 2-3 days my caruncle of my right eye has been a little bit itchy and kinda burning a little bit. It also feels slightly swollen and kinda looks a little swollen when stretching my under eye lide open and really looking at it. It also looks a little swollen and maybe slightly red compared to my left caruncle. Now my eye itself doesnt appear red or pink or anything. No watery eye or blurred vision. And the itch, swelling feeling, and burning isn t major or anything just a little annoying and concerning. Just curious what it may be? It Also looks like i have some type of blister on the caruncle of my eye. Seems to be clear and tiny bit or discoloration around it,yellow. I cant afford to go to a doctors.
Wed, 31 Jan 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
itcan be allergic conjunctivitis along with you have corunculitis dueto retrograde infection and might be causing epiphora. punctum dialatation and syringing may be done can apply neosporine eye ointment andofloxacin.3% eye drop can be apply ed 6 hourly this will take care of infection can consult eye doctor for local examination and diagnosis so that proper treatment can be advised.advise given to you is enough for treatment and no necessity going to doctor keep watch if there improvement then youhave to consult eye doctor
Ophthalmologist Dr. Ashok Kumar Dash's  Response
it is allergic conjunctivitis with orunculitis punctum dialatation and syringing should be done along with metheline blue x-ray should be done so that obstruction point can be located itcan be retrogradeinfection nasolacrimal duct if requeired nasolacrimal rhinostomy can be done it can be fungal infection candid ointment can beapplyed can also apply cromal eye drop if no response then systemicantifungal antibiotic can be taken