What do subtle prominence of the vertex sulci and thinned bilateral postcentral gyri mean?

Please explain the significance and meaning of this incidently noted is very mild/subtle prominence of the vertex sulci which suggests subtle degree of volume loss greater than expected for the 17yr old patient. Particularly to the bilateral postcentral gyri appear somewhat thinned, a finding of uncertain clinical This verbage is from a read/report of an MRI of head with and without contrast. Thanks.
Tue, 3 Sep 2019
Radiologist 's  Response

The findings of prominent sulci and thinning of gyri can mean early atrophy features. The report does not mention overt changes and so these can be suspicious or doubtful in nature. This is not of serious concern but may be followed up by review imaging as indicated, after some months.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Vivek Chail, Radiologist