What do soreness and numbness around the femur bone indicate?

I have had two heart attacks in the last 11 years with bypass surgery 11 yrs ago and 6 months ago they were blocked so the cardiologist reamed them out and put a stent in one. Following both procedures, I have had intense pain down my Rt. leg. Most recently it s worse then the first time. The Dr. gave me Gabapatin 100mg 3X day, put it is not helping. The pains are located in the middle and in my Femur bone. Sharp stabbing pains. They are sporadic but in between these shocking pains, the muscle is sore to the touch with a slight numbness. It seems to be getting worse. It s been almost 6 months since the procedure with my heart. I m 74 yrs old and a Female.
Wed, 5 Sep 2018

Consult a neurologist and rule out conditions like sciatica, which can cause similar symptoms.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.