What do red rashes on the stomach and legs indicate?

My teenage daughter noticed a rash like area on her stomach and also more spots on her legs. Not raised or irritated and it looks like red lines\splotches. She took a benadryl and we traced it just in case it might be an allergic reaction. We are just trying to figure out what could have caused it.
Fri, 8 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Your symptoms seem to be related to an allergic reaction. I suggest you to:
-continue Benadryl daily
-use Calamine lotion for local relief
-If you don't feel better use prescribed corticosteroids

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.