What do rashes on the face indicate?

Hi, I started having a rash on my face kind of like hives about a week ago and then it went away. But it came right back and it s getting worse and spreading to my neck. It s welted like hives, itches and sometimes comes up like little pimples but they go away within a couple hours. But my face is constantly itching I m getting big hard pimples on my eyebrows and I don t get acne. It s just become very uncomfortable constantly with itching and tender to touch like sunburn.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Jan 2018
Hello! Welcome to HealthcareMagic!

It seems like an allergic reaction due to certain allergen. Some advice that I can give you are:

1) Use antihistamines like Cetirizine 10 mg, once a day.
2) Use prescribed corticosteroids daily.
3) Use local ointment like Calamine lotion.

Hope this clarifies your concerns. Thank you for the query.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician