Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
165 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What do rashes on the face indicate?

Hi, I started having a rash on my face kind of like hives about a week ago and then it went away. But it came right back and it s getting worse and spreading to my neck. It s welted like hives, itches and sometimes comes up like little pimples but they go away within a couple hours. But my face is constantly itching I m getting big hard pimples on my eyebrows and I don t get acne. It s just become very uncomfortable constantly with itching and tender to touch like sunburn.
Fri, 9 Feb 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello! Welcome to HealthcareMagic!

It seems like an allergic reaction due to certain allergen. Some advice that I can give you are:

1) Use antihistamines like Cetirizine 10 mg, once a day.
2) Use prescribed corticosteroids daily.
3) Use local ointment like Calamine lotion.

Hope this clarifies your concerns. Thank you for the query.

Take care

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi. My baby 6 weeks old, have a rush on the face sometimes disapear but it still there for 5 weeks,and the skin face get to be very dry now. I...