What do painful bump on buttock and lip indicate?

A couple days ago a small painful bug bite type bump came up on my lower left buttock and a couple days after that on my upper left vag lip a small painful bump (maybe ingrown hair?) With no white head came up. I ve had clear somewhat heavy clear discharge?
Wed, 12 Jun 2019
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Dear,

Understanding your concern. As per your query you have painful bump on buttock and vag lip which occurs when there is bacterial infection of hair follicles and get infected.

I would suggest you to maintain environment dry and clean. You should consult dermatologist once and get it examined. You can go for antibiotics ( clindamycin ), corticosteroid ointment along with hydroquinone after doctors prescription. Do not scratch pimples as they will get infected. Till now apply aloe vera gel and apply betnovate cream twice a day as this is safe.

Hope your concern has been resolved.

Best Wishes,
Dr. Harry Maheshwari