As per your clinical history is concerned, please follow like this:
1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor [Neurologist]and do MRI
scan and Myelogram] to confirm.
2) Discuss with your physio for a specific plan and talk with your Doctor about a painkiller for short time with [PPI].
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this:
1) Do exercise. Strengthening the trunk muscles helps stabilize and support the spine.
2) Maintain good posture.
3) Good posture reduces the pressure on your spine and disks.
4) Keep your back straight and aligned, particularly when sitting for long periods.
5) Lift heavy objects properly, making your legs, not your back.
6) Try to maintain a healthy weight.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo