What do multi level stenosis with narrowing of spinal canal and degenerative spine disease suggest?

I have multi level stenosisc4/c5 and c5/c6 with narrowing of spinal canal . also weakness shoulder abduction, wrist and elbow. marked increase in reflexes , bilateral upwards planters positive hoffmans and prolapsed l4/5 and l5/s1 with degenerative spine disease t8 t9 disc prolapse I am at a loss to what this all means can you help explain what this means and what can be done please?
Mon, 29 Jul 2019
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response

The MRI report suggests that there is constriction or stenosis at the level of cervical vertebrae C4, C5 and C6.
There is prolapsed disc at the level of T8 to T9 and at L4, L5 and S1.
All the symptoms are due to pathologies at different spinal levels.
I suggest you consult an orthopedician for clinical assessment, relevant investigations and thus management.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shailja Puri, Pathologist and Microbiologist