What do moderate bilateral foraminal stenosis and mild spinal stenosis suggest?

My m.r.i says severe facet arthropathy and mild disc bulging at c4 c5 results in moderate bilateral foraminal stenosis and mild spinal stenosis what does this mean my MRI says severe facet arthropathy and Mild disc bulging at C4 C5 results in moderate bilateral foraminal stenosis and Mild spinal stenosis what does this mean
Mon, 12 Nov 2018

There is narrowing of your spinal canal through which your spinal cord passes. It might cause compression of nerves and sometimes causes severe pain.

Consult a neurosurgeon and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.