What do lumps in the nostril, right arm and knee indicate?

For multiple myeloma, are the size, growth rate, or number of tumors factored into the staging process. My partner has MM and three tumors (nasal cavity, upper right arm, and knee), so I was wondering if that is a factor or if it s just blood tests that are considered.
Mon, 16 Apr 2018
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello
Welcome to health care magic

Multiple myeloma means increased plasma cells in the bone marrow...

If they are present else it is called plasmacytoma

You have to undergo these tests complete blood picture. Total serum proteins. Serum electrophoresis and finally bone marrow examination.

Pls consult hematologist or medical oncologist for more information and management
Hope my answer will help you
Thank you