What do itchy rashes on the foot and white rashes on the thigh indicate?

Hi, a couple of days ago I developed small hives extremely close together on the entire top of my foot. The next morning it was gone when I woke up, then later in the day I developed two quarter sized patches of white raised hives on my upper left thigh but nowhere else. Today when I woke up another quarter sized patch had appeared. The rash is very itchy and I m a little worried due to the random placement of the rashes. I haven t changed soaps, laundry detergents, or touched poison ivy. I do have a latex allergy but as far as I know I haven t came in contact with any and the reactions to the latex are normally very different then this. Any ideas?
Thu, 10 Oct 2019

The symptoms seem to be related to an allergic dermatitis. I suggest using an antihistamine such as Cetirizine 10 mg daily. I suggest using Hydrocortisone cream for local application.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician