What do itchy bumps on the vulva indicate?

I have small, itchy, skin tone bumps on my vulva. It has become red and somewhat swollen. I have tried to research online, but all causes I can find are STI s, but I am not and never have been sexually active in any way, shape, or form. I have tried to self medicate using only water and/or unscented aveeno lotion, but that only delays the itch for an hour or less. I refrain from scratching as best I can. I know I should see a doctor, but I am still reliant on my parents and I feel too much shame in scheduling an actual appointment. I am still 13 and have never been to an OB/GYN, and I am too embarrassed to. Please, if there is anything you can do to help on this limited information, I will be grateful.
Tue, 14 Aug 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

This definitely sounds like an infection and dear infection can come without any sexual activity also . don't be embarrassed dear please see a gynaecologist before it gets worse as it is usually not possible to make a final diagnosis without examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.