What do itchy bumps all over the face and back indicate?

hello, yes i had my great niece a few days ago and she had these red itchy bumps all over her face and back , so i asked her mom when she took her to the doctors so she said they gave her triamcinolone and i broke out with the same bumps she said eczema i don t believe its that I ve been to the doctors also but he can not treat me until he finds out what it is.
Wed, 6 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I have gone through your complaints and according to your history it could be scabies which is a mite infection. I would recommend you to apply Permethrin 5 percent lotion on the body.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.