What do fibro-nodular opacities left apex superimposed on the left clavicle and 2nd posterior rib mean?

Hi doc, I ask you about my medical finding. The finding is fibronodular opacities left apex superimposed on thr left clavicle and 2nd posterior rib what does it mean? I have an history about PTB, then I finished 6 months medicational treatment, my Question is it can possible to back?
Mon, 15 Oct 2018
Radiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Opacities may be due to past T.B.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.