What do elevated liver enzymes indicate?

MY SGOT IS 75 IU AND SGPT 91 IU IS IT HEPATITIS OR SOMETHING ELSE, IS IT NEED TO WORRY TOO MUCH, I HAVE CONTINUOUS HEADACHE, STOMACH ACHE, LEGS PAIN AND LOWER BACK PAIN SOMETIME MORE SOMETIME LESS IS IT BECAUSE OF THIS LIVER PROBLEM PLS HELP WHAT IS THE CAUSE AND TREATMENT
Mon, 23 Apr 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Hepatitis is diagnosed on the basis of tests such as serum bilirubin, TLC, DLC, CRP, HAV, HBC, HCV, etcetera as aised liver enzymes may be due to other causes also.

Also undergo ultrasound abdomen. If some respiratory problem is there then undergo chest x-ray PA view. If all tests are normal then you may take multivitamin antioxidant combination, and tablet LIV 52 as two tablets two times for 1 month.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Varinder Joshi