What do brown rashes on the legs indicate?

For the last few months i have noticed these random tannish patches (about 3 - big, medium, small) on my legs. The biggest one is about the size of 1.5 pencil erasers and are irregular shaped (almost like an ovally lined shape with irregular borders. They have small red spots near the middles too. I m getting worried and they are also not nice to look at. What could it be?
Mon, 25 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

My treatment advice is -
1. Avoid standing for long periods of time and keep pillows below legs while sleeping.
2. Apply a calcium Dobisilate cream like Osil cream twice a day on it.
3. Take a vitamin c supplement once daily for 3 months.
4. Other treatment options are oral calcium Dobisilate and topical steroid given only after consulting a dermatologist.

Thanks.
Dr. Harshit bhachech.
MBBS, DDVL.