What do blisters on the face indicate?

I got bite by a mosquito or knete on my face. I now have small blisters popping up on knuckles and fingers and my hands are red and really itchy. If I rub my face no neck I can create another bug like bite which will get hard in middle and look almost like an ant bite.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Jan 2018
Hello dear. Thank you for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and I understand your concern. I think you should use a Citerisine 10 mg daily for itching. Use an ointment with antibiotics and corticosteroids such Betametazon and Gentamicne to apply topically to prevent infection.

Hope my answer was helpful. If yes vote helpful. Best regards.