What do black spots on the scalp indicate?

Basically last week I was staying with a friend and it turned out that she had fleas in her house. I have since taken all precautions to avoid bringing the fleas back to my home and I haven’t seen any/ been bitten since I’ve been back here. The only thing is my scalp has been very itchy, I don’t know if this is just me being paranoid about the fleas or I thought I could have caught head lice as well. I have used a nit comb and conditioner and no nits appeared. However, today I did notice some really tiny black dots on my scalp, close to my hair line. Is this anything to do with fleas/bits or the reason that my head could be so itchy? Thanks
Fri, 29 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Take some antihistamines for relieve from itching for it can be due to flea bites. Avoid scratching for it will damage your skin. Wait & watch if it gets better then fine, else you can apply calamine lotion or hydrocortisone cream. Vacuum clean your room & check your mattress, take care of your hygiene & use antiseptic soap & savlon in laundry.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.