Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What do I ask for if I want routine check up or blood tests ?

What do I ask for if I want routine check up/ blood tests..etc.. at 42 years old when i haven t had one in years?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The routine blood investigations you can do as 42 yrs are:-
CBC-to find out if you have anaemia.
BLOOD SUGAR Fasting & post lunch-to know if you have diabetes.
Lipid profile -to check levels of cholesterol & triglycerides.
BUN & serum creatinine-to find out the kidney functions.
These are regular investigations done for a preventive health check up.
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor