What diseases are a result of high blood pressure ?

I probably should already know, and I know it causes heart and kidney failure, but what else is there? I know I m stupid.
Tue, 28 Jun 2011
that depends upon the target organ involved:
1.heart:exertional dyspnea,PND,pedal edema
2.brain:visual disturbances,convulsions,transient paralysis
3.eye:blurring of vision,sudden blindness
4.kidney:oliguria
raksha's  Response
High blood pressure affects any organ that is vascular or has a high blood content. It affects the small vessels, arteries, and veins because the pressure is altered. It can cause heart attacks, kidney failure, liver failure, peripheral vascular disease, strokes, ocular / eyes, and diabetes.There are many problems that can result because of high blood pressure like head aches, shortness of breath, fatigue, tiring out easily, swelling in the extremities. The key to treatment is to remember to take your medications everyday and not to stop just because you start feeling better.