What diet should one follow in thyroid ?

hi i am shweta and i am suffer from thyroid & i am 35 year old & my weight is 70.
Mon, 20 Feb 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Hi Shweta

Ayurveda gives specific guidelines for thyroid issues which it classifies as ' Dhatwa Agnimandhya' in Sanskrit, please have a look below and do not hesitate to email or call me if you would require a customized diet.

-Eat freshly cooked meals or at least warmed up meals, not cold.

-Eat only when you feel hungry.

-Find the time to sit in order to have your meal.

-Be fully aware of yourself when you eat, avoid distractions such as TV etc.

-Be aware of when your stomach is getting full and avoid overeating.

-Be aware of you chewing each morsel.

-Sip on warm temperature water throughout the day, whenever thirsty.

-Avoid drinking any beverages/ water during, and the hour following meals.

- Use only rock salt wherever necessary while cooking or otherwise.

Take Care

Dr. Vishal Kohli ( BAMS, PGPP)
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
hello
welome to health care magic
get the throid propfile done
then consult some doctor
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hello
Welcome to health care magic
get the thyroid profile done ,as it appears as a case of hypothyroidism ,Consult some endocrinologist & get it treated.
Wish you speedy recovery
Disclaimer