Owl Image

What diet should be taken to maintain a proper HBV DNA level ?

hi sir, Am 24 year old, Am suffering from hbsag +ve since 4 yaers, and Am taking treatment from that time, The HBV DNA level At that time is 7,50,000 copies/ml, after treatment 6 months ago its value was 1,20,000 copies/ml, but recently again i have done the test and present level is 10,00,000copies/ml, even though as per doctor suggetion am using tablets, the level is not coming down, doctor suggested that there is no food restriction for this desease, and also recent tests showing hbeag +ve, What is the solution for this, what is the food diet i have to take... Thank you.
Fri, 29 Apr 2011