What diet should a person take to reduce flab around the belly ?

hi guys, im 31yrs male, being an electrical engineer i have many many mental tensions due to which i cant take my food in regular intervals, my BMI is normal and idle. But my belly is full of fat measuring 36 inches, i dont have any bad habits all i have is irregular diet , loving non veg, fast foods. Now i want to reduce my belly. Can any body help me in my diet. hi guys, im 31yrs male, being an electrical engineer i have many many mental tensions due to which i cant take my food in regular intervals, my BMI is normal and idle. But my belly is full of fat measuring 36 inches, i dont have any bad habits all i have is irregular diet, loving non veg, fast foods. Now i want to reduce my belly. Can any body help me in my diet.
Fri, 30 Nov 2012