Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

What diet should I take to increase my weight ?

i m 21 yeas old & my wgight is only45? what can i do for incress my weight?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
Firstly you should have mentioned your height so that the correct body mass index can be calculated for your weight and height. This is necessary to know the ideal body mass for your age group. Usually if you feel that you are underweight for your age group, then perhaps some necessary dietary changes need to be done. Consult with your physician and dietitian so that appropriate dietary regime for weight gain can be prescribed for you. Hope this will help. Regards.
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Hi Rony,
Welcome to HCM.
You can have sweets in the morning and add ghee and butter to your meals regularly if u are non vegeterian then have a raw egg everyday in the morning along with milk.You can also have red meat weekly once or twice.
Take Care.
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor