Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

What diet should I take to increase my weight ? Why is my body always hot ?

hello doctor , i am 28 years old,married girl( 4 months back i got married), from the past ten years my weight is in between 35-38,i thought after getting marriage my weight ll increase automatically, but its not increasing still ,and i have ulcer also. is these reasons ll cause delay in pregnancy ? and my body is always become heat and produces white discharge, especially after ten days of menstrual cycle , is this also reducing the possibility of pregnancy? kindly advice me to improve my health as well as to get pregnancy soon
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Try to get few tests done such as thyroid test, abdominal sonography to rule out any abnormality with the uterus etc. Homeopathy will work better. It can be either constitutional remedy of symptomatic remedy. Please log into to consult Dr.Rangadhar Satapathy online: He is an expert Homeopath.

Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
Ideally your weight shouldnt affect pregnancy but you need to be tested for thyroid dysfunction.The ulcer is unrelated and will have to be treated separately.You should try getting pregnant naturally first,and then if you dont succeed then you will need to be tested.
Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor