Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What diet should I maintain to reduce my weight ?

hi dr....m muskaan,age 22 yrs....height 5.7 n weight 80 kgs...i hav jooind aerobics classes since 1 mnth bt there is no reduction in my weight...i hav been controlin my deit as well as nw since past 10 days i hav strtd goinin twice 2 aerobics clases still no result is visible on my weight...m nt consumin junk,oily,sweet food also....pls help me wat shud i do 2 reduce my weught....pls prescribe me deit plan if posible n guide me al posible way.... ( weight loss is seen sooon aftr d wrkout bt again nxt day it increases)(i hav vistd auryvedic doc also he has givn me some med dat also m takin still no result)
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
continue same exercise it will gratually start to reduce.
Watch for your measurements( for inches loss).
Just wait and keep patience.
Consult dietician for better diet planning.
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor