Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What diet should I maintain to lose weight ?

Hi, i am 21 yr old girl name,weight around 72 heiht by day i putting lots of weight specialy on hips part shud i control it?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi Inu23
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Normally females r gaining weight from their bottom of the body & upwards, which means (hips, then abdomen, then shouders, breasts & arms)
So U have to undergo a strict low caloric (800-1000) KCal/day with a dietician
Try to do Cardio exercises (running, jogging, bicycling, Twister)
Try to do some Hips exercises so u can re-shape this part of ur body
Beside Drinking plenty of water 8-12 cups/day & eating Healthy food

Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor