Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What diet should I maintain to lose my weight ?

sir i want to loose my weight for chin up in my physical exam and diet chart wt specially i eat male 24age
Asked On : Thu, 1 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello naveen,

loosing weight should be a healthy process.
eat healthy food. avoid sweets and too much carbohydrates in your diet.
consume the amount of calories needed by you on the base of recommended daily allowance.
monitor your weight daily.loose weight slowly and steadily. do not starve. eat lots of fruits and vegetables
exercise well and drink lots of water. meet a dietician if you need to monitor your food intake
i hope i have answered your query.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor