Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What diet should I maintain to gain weight ?

i am 25 year & my weight is 45 kg i take food sfufient but my weight not increase but weight loss so please tell what should i do for increasing weight & also tell me balance diet for me
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
What kind of food are you eating. How much weight have you lost in what time. If your weight is being lost it could be a concern medically. Are you having cough, night sweats or any health problem since sometime. You should eat cereals, pulses, eggs, chicken, lean meat, milk, nuts, plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Avoid junk food, pastries, colas as they reduce energy levels and cause harm to body organs. Do gradual weight bearing exercises in gym to help put on muscle mass. It would be best to consult your doctor and evaluate you for weight loss, check you blood, and do a thorough examniation to find the cause and treat you.
Answered: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor