Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

What diet should I maintain for my daughter who drinks only milk ?

hi sir my daughter age2 year 4month she can not eat any thing only drink some milk what can i do please tell me about this
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Some children are fussy in eating try to give them small meals what ever they wish . if she is taking milk instead of giving only milk enrich ur milk with some nutri mixes or add dry fruit mix powder so that she get few nutrients. make ragi porridge liquid in consistency with mlik give her. try mixed veg clear soups .
hope these suggestions help you.
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Prahlad S. Patki's  Response
Most mothers complain that their children hardly eat ( sign of over affection? ). As long as she is active dont bother. Liv.52 syrup will improve her hunger.
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi! u dont bother about her if her weigh increases with her age,if it not then give her rice water which is rich in vitamin b12 give her any kind of dal which complete her protien need,give her fruit juice only home made.try to increas gradualy any kind of chapati or sabji..
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor