Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What diet should I follow during pregnancy to increase the baby weight ?

sir/mam, i m at 36 weeks pregnant and doctor said my baby weight is 2 kg and it is less then standard weight so kindly tell me wat shud i do to increase my baby weight tell me the right diet , i had increased 15 kg weight since i pregnant then dont know why baby still not upto the standard weight kindly tell me why this happen and tell me the right diet for my baby............................i m very bad feeling for baby about his /her health
Asked On : Mon, 12 Dec 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
i dont think you need any specific extra diet .
wait for a while ,there will be increase in baby weight ,i am sure as you have enough weight gain .
in last trimester there is no effect on baby weight if you eat more ,so be relax
still we have time and everything will be okay
yes,eat more green veg ,fruits and avoid heavy work which give baby stress.
i hope i answered your question .
Answered: Mon, 12 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor