Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What diet plan or exercise should I follow to increase my weight ?

hi my age is 24 my weight is 65 and my height is 6 feet i want increase my weight can you suggest how I am 24 with height of 6 feet and my weight is 65kg i want to increase my weight at least 65 to 72 and i don t have any health problems can any one suggest how can i increase my weight please
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
You can consume more of dairy products and take plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, and finally avoid stress. Stress is one factor which can reduce your appetite. Also, get deworming done, contact your physician he will prescribe you some medicine for deworming.
Take care

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. S.Rajeswari's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum. You can have high protien diet with pulses and grams. You need not bother much about increasing your weight. You BMI is within normal limit only. Good Luck.
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor