Owl Image

What diet must be given to a child suffering from neuropathy and myopathy ?

DIETARY REQUIREMENTS A patient who is admitted with vomiting for the past 4 days and constipation for 10 days.He is of 7 years old boy.Not having any family history of illness. In MRI scan it seems that he is having ceribellitis and demylination.The neurologist find that he is also having neuropathy and myopathy. He cant able to stand with out any help from the past 5 days.So what all are the dietary requirements for this patient? And what is the diet plan?
Wed, 25 Jan 2012