Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

What diet must be given to a child suffering from neuropathy and myopathy ?

DIETARY REQUIREMENTS A patient who is admitted with vomiting for the past 4 days and constipation for 10 days.He is of 7 years old boy.Not having any family history of illness. In MRI scan it seems that he is having ceribellitis and demylination.The neurologist find that he is also having neuropathy and myopathy. He cant able to stand with out any help from the past 5 days.So what all are the dietary requirements for this patient? And what is the diet plan?
Asked On : Sun, 1 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear,it is better to have a word with treating doctor.Normally all the hospitals have dietitian with them who will advise the diet as per the instruction given to them.Please avoid giving any thing on your own and take help of an expert who is present there.bye and wishing him a speedy recovery.
Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor