What diet is to be maintained to reduce weight ?

hi Doctor , im married and 50 kg. i want reduce my weight. please help me how to reduce weight. i want come down at least 45 kg.
Thu, 12 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.It is good that you have wake up to the problem.It is a mission which needs regular and long term effort.First of all plan your diet,avoid binge eating,avoid junk food.Take more of fruits,salads in your diet.Avoid too much of coffee/tea/cold drinks.Go for exercise regularly about 150minutes/week.Start gradually and then increase it.
Dr. Alisha,
Homeopath
's
 Response
hello.. welcome to healthcare magic.
you can reduce weight by avoiding over eating at a time and having small amount of food frequently.. go for a short walk after your dinner and have dinner as soon as possible dont sleep immediately after food. have food items rich in proteins like eggs and milk, soyabeans pulses like dhal.. avoid oily foods ghee butter. avoid food items rich in carbs like rice, icecream , chocolates, sugar. etc. if possible go for a morning walk empty stomach. if you follow this regimen you can reduce your weight..